NOTE: This video interview was released on Friday, June 19 … On Sunday, June 21, there were still reports of lines at Apple stores to buy the new iPhone 3G S. Launch weekend sales of iPhone 3G S are off to a very strong start and Gene Munster’s initial guesstimate (500K sales projection for the 1st weekend) may be too conservative.
The latest iPhone in Asia news
- Comprehensive Eye Witness Sighting of MH370
- Likhit Dhiravegin Interview – Part 2: On the orchestration of a political vacuum
- Broken Trail and Siam Bend
- iPhonAsia has moved to www.iphonasia.com
- New URL for iPhonAsia, please bookmark
- Apple cashing in on iPhone in China
- Updated – Rumor: Apple’s $1.4 billion iPhone pre-sale to China Unicom?
- Trek through Idaho and Montana
- KT confirms iPhone deal with Apple in Korea
- iPhone in China … It ain’t over till it’s over
- Apple executive team heading to Beijing
- Apple + Best Buy & China Unicom
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3G 3G iPhone AAPL Android Apple Apple Store App store AT&T Australia Beijing Blackberry Blackmarket CCTV CDMA2000 Cellular Phone Chang Xiaobing China China Mobile China Netcom China Telecom China Unicom Foxconn Gene Munster Google GSM Hong Kong Hon Hai iChat iClones Infineon Internet iPhone iPhone 3G iPhone 3G S iPhone in China iPhone in Japan iPhone Japan iPhone Negotiations iPod Touch iTablet Japan Jim Goldman KTF Mac MIIT Monternet Negotiations Nokia NTT DoCoMo Olympics Ophone Optus Photos Revenue Sharing RIM SDK SingTel smartphone Softbank South Korea Steve Jobs TD-SCDMA TD iPhone 3G TDSCDMA Tim Cook Unlocking Video W-CDMA Wang Jianzhou WAPI WCDMA WiFi WiMax WWDC 2008 Xi Guohua
- Comprehensive Eye Witness Sighting of MH370 Dan Butterfield
- RT @KimKaosDK: Let´s Repeat: Take a picture, not a trophy This is how real Men and Woman shoot animals #BanBigGameHunting http://t.co/Ox… 9 minutes ago
- RT @NiuB: China's Airbnb Raises New Funds At $1 Billion Valuation onforb.es/1Il8dm2 by @yueyueyuewang 10 minutes ago
- RT @sanverde: I bet if he had a car horn and honked it repeatedly.... twitter.com/CRTejada/statu… 11 minutes ago
- RT @george_chen: Now Shanghai benchmark index stands way above 3,600 points, widely known as the "policy bottom" that Gov will be keen to d… 13 minutes ago
- RT @george_chen: Today is totally a different world for Chinese stocks: over 600 stocks up 10% daily limit, led by airlines, military defen… 13 minutes ago