NOTE: This video interview was released on Friday, June 19 … On Sunday, June 21, there were still reports of lines at Apple stores to buy the new iPhone 3G S. Launch weekend sales of iPhone 3G S are off to a very strong start and Gene Munster’s initial guesstimate (500K sales projection for the 1st weekend) may be too conservative.
The latest iPhone in Asia news
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3G 3G iPhone AAPL Android Apple Apple Store App store AT&T Australia Beijing Blackberry Blackmarket CCTV CDMA2000 Cellular Phone Chang Xiaobing China China Mobile China Netcom China Telecom China Unicom Foxconn Gene Munster Google GSM Hong Kong Hon Hai iChat iClones Infineon Internet iPhone iPhone 3G iPhone 3G S iPhone in China iPhone in Japan iPhone Japan iPhone Negotiations iPod Touch iTablet Japan Jim Goldman KTF Mac MIIT Monternet Negotiations Nokia NTT DoCoMo Olympics Ophone Optus Photos Revenue Sharing RIM SDK SingTel smartphone Softbank South Korea Steve Jobs TD-SCDMA TD iPhone 3G TDSCDMA Tim Cook Unlocking Video W-CDMA Wang Jianzhou WAPI WCDMA WiFi WiMax WWDC 2008 Xi Guohua
- RT @WhizOffer: @idannyb It's about time to revolutionize the real estate industry Dan! It's the same war that Netflix and Amazon had to fac… 12 hours ago
- Trulia-Zillow juggernaut threatens entrenched real estate players bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/b… via @SFBusinessTimes 14 hours ago
- RT @ricksharga: Not sure higher inventory price concessions = a 7% increase in home prices next year, but agree that housing naysa…http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Islamists take main military base in Benghazi, Libya. 14 hours ago
- RT @TeaLeafNation: Zhou Yongkang finally goes down — and his name can finally be uttered. What's China saying? foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/… http:… 14 hours ago